Working Student Business Intelligence (f/m/x) - max 20h
At gitti we revolutionize the beauty industry with innovative, vegan beauty products. We reunite two concepts that the traditional beauty seems to have opposed in the last years: inside and outside beauty. What does this mean for us? We strive for a dual power of beauty and mindfulness: we make beauty sustainable by caring for ourselves and our planet. We want to wake this sleeping beauty industry up and offer better alternatives, because you and our planet deserve better. We know we cannot do this alone. Changing a mindset requires true heroines and heroes who consciously live beauty every day and lead the way.
gitti is a dynamic start-up based in Berlin with a highly passionate team and an outstanding company culture. We are looking for a Working Student Business Intelligence (f/m/x) - 20 hrs/week who has a passion for data, visualization and details. As part of the Data Team you will be responsible for reporting solutions for the whole company.
- Create dashboards to provide insights for the stakeholders to make business decisions
- Improve how data is visualized and presented to the stakeholders
- Improve reporting structure to enable self-served analytics to the whole company
- Drive data quality and governance, and monitoring standards to ensure data is correct, consistent and reliable
- You are a registered student in the field of Business, Computer Science, Economics, or a related field
- You pay attention to details and have good analytical and communication skills
- Experience with SQL and BI solutions (Looker, Power BI, Tableau)
- You have basic understanding of visualizations and dashboards
- Join an innovative company as we revolutionize the beauty industry with a highly motivated team
- Be part of an ambitious, international and empowering team that strongly focuses on sustainability and mindfulness
- Shape the future of gitti help us establish, scale, and improve our team's data processes by taking 360° ownership of your projects
- Receive market standard salary and focus on personal development
- Work flexibly with a high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
Sounds like a fit?
Please send your cover letter & CV to email@example.com.
The beauty industry is changing fast, support us to re-invent it. We cannot wait to meet you!
"Variety is the spice of life" — and a celebrated component of our culture. At gitti, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability.