Internship / Working Student Customer Experience
gitti is a dynamic start-up based in Berlin with a highly skilled team and an outstanding company culture. We are now looking for a Customer Experience Intern/working student (m/w/d) who gets excited about supporting and growing our community and creating personalized experiences that will lead to more satisfied and loyal customers.
Support of our Website & Online Shop
- Maintenance of our website and online shop within Shopify.
- Optimization of our online shop with focus on content management, conversion rate and user experience.
- Management and optimization of existing processes for our shop management in cooperation with other teams.
CRM Management & Email Marketing
- Supporting the implementation of Marketing- and Sales activities.
- Optimization of our E-mail Marketing within Mailchimp – you’ll inspire our community with smart mailings.
- Creation of strategic customer segments and individualized email content.
- Execution and evaluation of A/B Testing.
- Analyzing and optimizing automated campaigns.
- Managing our customer happiness and representing gitti being in direct contact with our customers via Instagram and our digital customer friendship tool
- Identification of our customer’s needs and interests through direct contact, analytics tools and customers surveys created by you.
- Development of recommended action for our content creation as well as UX Design to strengthen the relationship with our customers and increase conversion rates.
- you are a recent graduate or currently pursuing a degree in E-Commerce, Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- Previous internships or work experience in a D2C start-up or ecommerce business is a big plus
- you love to work with an analytical and creative mindset at the same time, and know how to back up your innovative ideas with relevant data.
- You are passionate about relevant content both visually and in written form and are excited to create your own.
- You are a digital native and easily dive in to new tools.
- You have experience working with e.g. Shopify, Mailchimp or other Analytics and CRM Tools.
- you have a good understanding of the most common e-commerce KPIs and feel confident to set up clean a/b testing.
- you are service oriented and an empathic communicator with fluent German and excellent English skills.
- You have a strong interest in beauty and sustainability as well as observing and identifying trends on various channels.
- You love to work in a team and are not shy to present your thoughts and ideas.
- Get the chance to revolutionize the beauty industry with us.
- Deep dive into a variety of E-Commerce topics with a steep learning curve.
- Face exciting challenges in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Receive regular feedback and coaching to exceed your goals.
- Grow into an independent expert, implement your own ideas and lead your own projects.
- Experience the power of team work & fun in a highly motivated, international and empowering team.
- Central location in Berlin
Please send your CV and possible starting date to email@example.com. We're looking forward to hearing from you!