Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/x)
At gitti we revolutionize the beauty industry with innovative, vegan beauty products. We reunite two concepts that the traditional beauty seems to have opposed in the last years: inside and outside beauty. What does this mean for us? We strive for a dual power of beauty and mindfulness: we make beauty sustainable by caring for ourselves and our planet. We want to wake this sleeping beauty industry up and offer better alternatives, because you and our planet deserve better. We know we cannot do this alone. Changing a mindset requires true heroines and heroes who consciously live beauty every day and lead the way.
gitti is a dynamic start-up based in Berlin with a highly passionate team and an outstanding company culture. We are now looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/x) who gets excited about building operations at scale for a fast growing direct-to-consumer brand.
As part of our BI team, you will be providing detailed insights into our business performance to enable data-driven strategic decision
- You will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders from Customer Support, Operations and Finance translating their business questions into meaningful analytics - combining marketing and technical understanding
- Drive analytical projects to improve our measurements, data quality and analysis
- Become an expert in our datasets, provide insights, drive key improvement initiatives and work with other teams to harness our operations data into actionable insights
- Develop, implement and maintain Customer Support, Operations and Finance dashboards, e.g. main KPIs, SLAs performances etc
- At least 2 years of experience in Data Analytics / Business Intelligence
- Solid experience in operations, customer support or finance
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative discipline
- You have solid SQL and/or Python/R skills or another programming language, combined with good mathematical and statistical foundations
- You enjoy searching for the best ways the visualize data and have ideally experience with Looker
- Analytical and critical thinking combined with good presentation and communication skills
- Join an innovative company as we revolutionize the beauty industry with a highly motivated team
- Be part of an ambitious, international and empowering team that strongly focuses on sustainability and mindfulness
- Shape the future of gitti: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes by taking 360° ownership of supply chain and operations of our multi-country fast-growing direct-to-consumer brand
- Receive market standard salary and additional perks such as focus on personal development
- Work flexibly with a high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
Sounds like a fit?
Please send your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The beauty industry is changing fast, support us to re-invent it. We cannot wait to meet you!
"Variety is the spice of life" — and a celebrated component of our culture. At gitti, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability.