At gitti we revolutionize the beauty industry with innovative, vegan beauty products. We reunite two concepts that traditional beauty seems to have opposed in the last years: beauty from inside and out. What does this mean for us? We strive for a dual power of beauty and mindfulness: we make beauty sustainable by caring for ourselves and our planet. We want to wake this industry up and offer better alternatives, because you and our planet deserve better. We know we can't do this alone. Changing a mindset requires true heroes who consciously live beauty every day and lead the way.
We are now looking for a creative and enthusiastic (Junior) Customer Success Manager (f/m/d)
- Create the communication flows with our clients on different platforms
- Interact with the community on a daily basis, gathering their feedback and providing detailed answers using our customer support tool dixa - you'll be the expert of gitti and our products
- Keep track and report relevant KPIs to the different departments
- Proactively improve processes for you and your team
- At least 1-2 years experience in customer support and high sense of customer-centric thinking
- Digital native, including good MS Office skills and experience with CRM tools
- Expert in delivering effective solutions
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (French would be a plus, not mandatory)
- You are well-organized and flexible and able to think and work outside of the box
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in various disciplines
- Join an international, fast growing start-up with flat hierarchies, short decision-making path and room to actively shape the company
- Be part of an ambitious and empowering team that strongly focuses on sustainability and disrupting the industry
- A culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback in a positive and inspiring atmosphere
- Enjoy our spacious and central Berlin office and the flexibility to integrate remote working hours
Sounds like a fit?
Please send your CV and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
The beauty industry is changing fast, support us to re-invent it.
We cannot wait to meet you!
"variety is the spice of life" - and a celebrated component of our culture. At gitti, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability.